[Techtalk] Extending the network

Elena Lean elena.lean at u4eatech.com
Wed Apr 28 12:57:49 EST 2004

I would agree with Carla that Wifi is not all secure, but it should not
be ruled out on the basis of it's insecurity by nature. We all know that
defualt setups are pretty slack in that feild as well as others.

You can make it secure with a help of VPN, or Radius auth, etc. Plus,
with well chosen equipment, it does not have to be slow either.

This book is coming out soon and will be the best guide I've seen so far
on securing wireless networks

http://www.wi-foo.com/

I seriouslly recommend this to everyone considering a wifi connectivity.

Kind regards

Elena

--
Elena Lean