[Techtalk] IceWM Glyphs missing?

Ricky Buchanan rb at tertius.net.au
Fri Apr 16 01:19:11 EST 2004

When I run X, I use IceWM as my window manager because of it's small
footprint.  This isn't a grunty machine.  But I find that the console I
started X on invariably ends up filled with error messages vaguely like
this:

IceWM: Warning: glyph not found: 107
IceWM: Warning: glyph not found: 107
IceWM: Warning: glyph not found: 107
IceWM: Warning: glyph not found: 107
IceWM: Warning: glyph not found: 107
IceWM: Warning: glyph not found: 107
IceWM: Warning: glyph not found: 107
IceWM: Warning: glyph not found: 107
IceWM: Warning: glyph not found: 107
IceWM: Warning: glyph not found: 107
IceWM: Warning: glyph not found: 107
IceWM: Warning: glyph not found: 107

The number at the end varies, from memory, usually more than that, but
that's a snip of an actual example.

What on earth does it mean???

Warmest Regards,
Ricky