[Techtalk] OT: Floor wax & desert topping (was: Solarisexperience)

Julie txjulie at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 15 23:19:46 EST 2003

Rachel McConnell wrote:
> Not me, not me!  Explain, explain!  It sounds funny.

Yeah, I can tell you're a kid because you top-posted.

Saturday Night Live, which is a weekly comedy show here in the
States, makes fake commercials which they insert into their show.
Some of them are "real" enough to be almost believable.  This
one wasn't.

The commercial is for a product called "Shimmer".  I forget the
exact commercial but in one clip the woman is using it to wax
her floor and in another she is putting it on her husband's
dessert.

That's all I remember.  Perhaps old Caity can fill in the bits
that old Julie can't remember ...

-- Julie.

Julianne Frances Haugh             Life is either a daring adventure
txjulie at austin.rr.com                  or nothing at all.
					    -- Helen Keller