[Techtalk] Re: virtual hosts and squirrelmail

kaptan kaptan at kablonet.com.tr
Fri Sep 12 09:42:53 EST 2003

Hi there,

SquirrelMail has a plugin for virtual hosts, you may find it at:

http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=47

By the way, if it is experimental, if you can use other programs I mean, you
can use openwebmail ( http://www.openwebmail.org/openwebmail ) whose support
for virtual hosts is better and easier...

Best regards,
Cengizhan