[Techtalk] Any OpenOffice pros?

TechChiq techchiq at hotpop.com
Thu Oct 23 12:03:19 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 03:56, Dan Richter wrote:
>> That is the most coolest feature! :) You can create alphabetical indexes
>> and table of contents pages by going into the Insert Menu, then into the
>> Indexes/Tables menu and then select Indexes and Tables.

> Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Glad I helped. :)

>> That, I'm afraid, is something I too am trying to figure out.

> P.S. - it seems to me that you must have already understood that, since
> I can't understand how a table of contents would work without title and
> subtitle headings. So I guess you I didn't properly explain what I was
> looking for.

Actually, I didn't know that. I never used anything in there except the
Index page maker, after writing out the document. I never experimented
or used the Table of Contents feature. You taught me something here. :)

--
TechChiq
Linux User #331707 Machine #216034 (http://counter.li.org)