[Techtalk] a working MTA...a SIMPLE one!

Erinn erinn at double-helix.org
Mon Oct 20 21:50:42 EST 2003

One time on Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 01:20:44AM +1000 this person named Noir wrote:
> I'd suggest you use Postfix. Check out a
> documentation here: http://www.double-helix.org/linux/postfix.php

As the writer of that document, I have to mention that I wrote it solely
for fellow users of my ISP. If you find additional information there
that is useful to you, that would be great, but as someone who knows
absolutely *nothing* about IMAP, I'm not sure how much of it is
applicable in this situation. I will say that once I got Postfix up and
running, there have been no problems. You might consider using Postfix
overkill since you're not using it to receive mail, but it works for me.

> A perfect combo of Mutt/ Postfix/ Procmail/ Fetchmail and GnuPG is one of
> the most powerful things in the world.

No disagreement here. ;)

Erinn