[Techtalk] New Motion HDD Enclosure USB 2.0 3.5"

raen7 at ihug.com.au raen7 at ihug.com.au
Sun Nov 30 03:40:16 EST 2003

Thanks Carlo,

Mittoni delievered in 24 hours from Melb to Sydney for only $7.

The enclosure was $80
http://www.mittoni.com.au/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/1279
Very compact enclosure no fans. Very portable.
After plugging in the hard drive setting it in the enclosure I had no problem
hotplugging and it was mounted on sda in no time. The speed is brilliant in
USB 2.0. I can play back full screen high res DV video without a glitch.

A big thankyou for the referral.
Raena