[Techtalk] Acer Travelmate 662LCi, touchpad

Gina Lanik geekgrrl at geekgrrl.priv.at
Tue Nov 4 18:48:53 EST 2003

Hi,

has anyone here managed to get the Synaptics touchpad on an Acer Travelmate
660-Series (662LCi in our case) working? We installed Fedora and followed
the precise instructions from the INSTALL file which comes with the source
from http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/. I have googled and tried
a couple of days already but to no avail.

Logfiles and more details available upon request - everything looks OK in
XFree.0.log and I'm completely out of ideas =(

Thanx in advance & cheers,

Gina
--
Csh for the users doomed to give in