[Techtalk] collaboration...

Walt pippin at freeshell.org
Thu May 29 15:45:13 EST 2003

Can someone give me a pointer to software/
utilities that would assist in collaborating
between numerous people on a project?

For example, I'm in the process of working
on a website. I have outsourced the coding
to the programmer, and currently communicate
between the website client and the programmer.

However, we are about to begin work on a
much larger project than the small one we are
currently working on, and passing on every
communication from client to programmer is
going to become annoying and time-consuming.
In addition, we may add another person to the
project.

I'm thinking it would be great if we could share
comments/thoughts/suggestions/changes
without leaving anyone out of the loop.

Any ideas/suggestions on how to go about this?

Thanks,
Walt

-~

     A little philosophy tends to despise learning; much
     philosophy leads men to esteem it.
                         Sebastion Chamfort