[Techtalk] Dual Booting YDL on an iBook

Betty Johnson bettyj at interbaun.com
Thu May 15 06:10:19 EST 2003

I did not select a specific partition to install the bootloader, just
whatever Mandrake selected by default. I believe setenv will work for any
partition setup that you have, but not really sure.

--
The real art of conversation is not only to say the right  thing in the
right place, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting