[Techtalk] MySQL, PHP & Apache problem

Jennifer Davis davi0302 at algonquinc.on.ca
Mon May 12 13:27:42 EST 2003

Thanks.  That was the first thing I checked.  I went through something
similar when I upgraded Slack 8.0 to 8.1.  I was so embarassed that it was
something so simple.

The strange thing is that the existing data is readable.  I am going to
downgrade php to the one that was on Slack 8.1, see if it works okay, then
look at the changes.  I have my fingers crossed.

Jennifer S. Davis
Computer Programming, 1st year
Algonquin College
davi0302 at algonquinc.on.ca