[Techtalk] Display problems in AbiWord 1.0.5

Caitlyn Martin caitlynmaire at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 12:43:59 EST 2003

Hi, everyone,

I am having problems with AbiWord 1.0.5 on a Mandrake 9.1 system.
Basically, the display of documents is horrible:  letters are all spaced
out and words aren't properly spaced.  If I reduce the font size the
words run over each other instead of the font actually reducing.  I
don't have any problems with OpenWriter 1.0.2 or any text editors.
Suggestions?

Also, is this an AbiWord issue or a Mandrake issue?  Does anyone know?

Thanks,
Caity