[Techtalk] Internet connection sharing with linux

Conor Daly conor.daly at oceanfree.net
Sun Mar 2 21:08:09 EST 2003

On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 01:40:08AM -0800 or so it is rumoured hereabouts,
Arashi thought:

> What things do I have to configure in RH to fix this?  Do I have to
> configure anything else on my sister's computer?  I've googled for
> tutorials but most are quite technical(IMHO) and don't cover my
> situation.  And the easy-to-understand ones assume all the computers
> on the network use the same OS :L  I'd really appreciate your help on
> this one.

Raven Alder posted an iptables script last December (26th) in the thread
"iptables help needed".  That should be all you need.  I incorporated it
into a sys V init script which I can upload if you'd like it.

Conor

Domestic Sysadmin :-)