[Techtalk] Re: [Grrltalk] Course proposal

Meredydd meredydd at everybuddy.com
Sat Jun 28 16:25:21 EST 2003

Wow. The feedback so far has been really enthusiastic. Thanks, everyone!

As a sort of taster, I've put up a tentative "Lesson Zero" introduction at
http://www.everybuddy.com/~meredydd/Lesson0.html

I hope it will give you a taster of how I would run this course, as well as
the kind of writing you'd have to understand things from. In addition to
that, here's my current list of "things I would teach", in no particular
order:

*	concepts
*	mount/umount
*	permissions
*	/proc
*	fstab
*	NFS/SMB
*	chroot
*	loopback
*	automounter?
*	ramdisks
*	RAID
*	comparitive religion (aka "Which FS?")

Meredydd