[Techtalk] Lossless repartitioning

Tracey Grrl Geek grrliegeek at elenari.net
Thu Jun 26 15:23:42 EST 2003

There is a person in our LUG here (Austin, TX) who has created a Perl
script that does backups which can be used for lossless repartioning.
It's called  MKBKUP. Of course, you have to have another disk to back up
the desired data to if you want to use it.

http://www.io.com/~treeflyr/mkbkup

--
Tracey
Linux Counter #264789