[Techtalk] Could someone help me with a technical report

Kristen Grubb grubbysluggo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 07:55:32 EST 2003

Brenda Bell <k15a-list-linuxchix at theotherbell.com> wrote:
Quoting Kristen Grubb :

> I was googling but my search wasn't
> coming up with what I needed (I think I was searching for the wrong
> thing :-). )

My brother-in-law calls me the search queen so your comment posed a
challenge. Still trying to come up with the perfect combo, but
+linux+news+migration returned a few articles like with titles like "FedEx
Freight delivers with Linux Web server migration" (see
http://www.nwfusion.com/news/2002/1118fedlinux.html).

Words like deployment or upgrade might get you some hits.

--
Brenda
http://opensource.theotherbell.com

Thanks Brenda,

These searches are getting me to the right place!  Eventually I should have enough to write a book! Maybe not what I want to write it about but all this research should be put to use somewhere :-)!  You are definetly the search queen!

Kristen