[Techtalk] XP with Linux

Rudy L. Zijlstra rudy at edsons.demon.nl
Mon Jun 16 02:02:26 EST 2003

No, it does not. Also, disk layout on a bootable CD is rather different
from a bootable floppy.

/start shameless plug/
You might want to try a Slackware installation CD. Although slack does
not support grub (happy me), its installation CD's are very bootable and
good rescue CD's. And providing you with enough information to boot your
current RH installation from the slack CD.
/end shameless plug/

Rudy