[Techtalk] XP with Linux

Hans Tegnerud hans_tegnerud at chello.se
Mon Jun 16 01:25:04 EST 2003

I suggest you create an install disk with rawrite from the first RH 9
install CD, boot on it and enter rescue mode ('linux rescue' on my RH8 CD).

Personally I've never had to rescue a machine this way. I usually create a
boot disk during install and use that to get back into Linux. I've learned
this lesson on Windows machines. :)

/Hans