[Techtalk] XP with Linux

Deanna Dunker 2xthefun at madbbs.com
Sun Jun 15 18:54:17 EST 2003

Thanks for the tip. I'm having a bit of a problem though; the CD that I
thought was bootable-to linux was NOT bootable to linux.  I don't have a
floppy drive and cant get back into linux to install grub.

I tried getting in through knoppix, but it said it was unable to write to
the drive to install grub.  Any suggestions?  I'd like to be able to get
back in to linux.