[Techtalk] XP with Linux

Deanna Dunker 2xthefun at madbbs.com
Fri Jun 13 11:34:35 EST 2003

Currently I have XP Home and RH9 Coexisting on my laptop.  I have a writeup
at http://www.metalchick.com/linuxwriteup.htm

I installed windows, then installed RH and yes, I picked GRUB since thats
what Im used to. I have a fat32 drive shared between the two OS's so both
can use it. I tried getting it to share NTFS but just couldn't get it
working right. So FAT32 it is.

BTW - Partition Magic is a god send.  I suggest ya pick up a copy sometime.

But I want XP Pro now, and I dont believe in OS upgrades.  So I'm going to
have to format that partition of my drive, which includes the master  boot
record area.  Once I format and install WInXP pro, how do i go about
-Deanna