[Techtalk] System engineering diagram software (fwd)

Maria Blackmore mariab at cats.meow.at
Wed Jun 11 19:17:21 EST 2003

On 11 Jun 2003, Becky Norum wrote:

> Now, I'd love to be able to take that back if someone else can show some
> diagrams they've been able to generate and convert to postscript easily
> using dia or xfig.  Mine generally look messy...

Hi,

Here's an example I did for a hypothetical situation for a customer.

Image is copywritten, of course, and the names have masked

http://cats.meow.at/~mariab/dia-example.jpg

In my opinion it looks clean, clear, and precise.

I'd show you a bunch of other examples, but they all show real world
situations, and as such I'm not allowed to.

What do you think?

Maria