[Techtalk] Problem in System Log

Mohammad Shakir shakirz1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:25:15 EST 2003

I have Red Hat Linux 7.3, running squid, sendmail, and other services.

When I start my system its show " Starting system logger       [ failed ]"

yesterday my system was working fine, after this problem my system go too
slow, even from my win98 client pc I can not logon on linux pc, on win98 its
show only linux version, even on server in non-graphical terminal when I
enterd login name its does not show password message, means its hang on
login prompt.

any help ?

Shakir