[Techtalk] Learning distro: Gentoo or Linux From Scratch

Conni ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Mon Jul 14 17:42:22 EST 2003

On Jul 8, terri conjectured:

> On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:36:33 -0700 (PDT)
> Conni <ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net> wrote:
> |: On Jul 7, Tracey Grrl Geek conjectured:
> |:
> |: > Have you tried using the 1.2 boot CD and the latest Stage tarballs?
> |:
> |: Hmm, I haven't.  I don't know if that's even still available.
>

> just fyi: http://linuxiso.org/distro.php?distro=45

Thanks!  I finally had a chance to try using this, and it ~worked~!  Now I
just have to work out the buggy bits of the kernel config to get it happy.
It's not liking booting, for some reason.  Stupid picky laptop.

~C

--
Time does not betray a dream as long as the dream does not betray time.
			-Leiji Matsumoto, _Eternal_

		  www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~ccovingt