[Techtalk] Top Posting (was firewire)

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Jul 8 14:09:02 EST 2003

I'm in the minority here, and i'm top-posting this on purpose to
demonstrate... but how many of you reading this now really _have_ to
read any of the rest below for context?  Top posting allows the reader
to ignore the previous messages if they're following closely, but to
have ALL the references there (uncut) if they want to reread the whole
conversation.  Reader's choice.

Rachel
(who will resume 'proper' habits next post)