[Techtalk] Spastic Mouse After Using Virtual Console

Helen Rosseau hrosseau at vistar.ca
Sun Jan 26 17:12:24 EST 2003

this is what is in my /etc/sysconfig/mouse file
I have a wheel mouse and I am using SuSE8
***************
 more mouse
**********************
#
# Which device is the mouse ? (e.g. "/dev/ttyS0")
#
MOUSE="/dev/psaux"

#
# the gpm protocol for the mouse device from the variable MOUSE
# the default value is defined by YAST
#
GPM_PROTOCOL="imps2"

#
# if the variable GPM_PARAM is empty then gpm will start with option:
#       "-t $GPM_PROTOCOL -m $MOUSE"
# otherwise you can fill its own parameters for gpm
#
GPM_PARAM=""

# The full name of the attached mouse.

#
FULLNAME="Intelli/Wheel mouse (Aux-port)"

# The YaST-internal identifier of the attached mouse.
#
YAST_MOUSE="20_imps2"

# The number of buttons of the attached mouse.
#
BUTTONS="3"

# The number of wheels of the attached mouse.
#
WHEELS="1"

# Shall the emulate-3-buttons-mode be turned on under X11?
#
XEMU3="no"

# The mouse type under X11, e.g. "ps/2"
#