[Techtalk] Spastic Mouse After Using Virtual Console

Johanna Makkonen zoja at intter.net
Sun Jan 26 22:01:55 EST 2003

My friend had a similar problem and as I haven't seen any answers to
this one, I'll just tell you what he said fixed it.

If I remember correctly he has RedHat 8.1. He went to
/etc/sysconfig/mouse and changed the lines as follows (had to
comment the last line):

FULLNAME="Generic - 2 Button Mouse (PS/2)"
MOUSETYPE="ps/2"
XEMU3="yes"
XMOUSETYPE="ps/2"
DEVICE=/dev/psaux
#OPTIONS="-t imps2 -m /dev/input/mice -M"

Hope this helps.

 - J.