[Techtalk] cross-platform, cross-browser testing

Jessica Smith crystalsinger at mail.com
Sat Feb 22 00:13:37 EST 2003

Hi Rachel,

>now that i've thought of that, i may just do it myself.  Jessica, have
>you or anyone on the list actually used the service?  how is it?  i
>couldn'd find a how-it-works on the site, just lots of Why-you-need-it.
>if, for example, it takes hours to get the pix back it's not as
>useful...

No, I haven't used it - to be honest I don't do much in the way of browser
compatibility testing as most of my sites avoid anything terribly
browserversial (hey, new word!).  :-D

Plus, my logs show that >95% of my particular visitors are using IE5 and
above, which makes the diminishing returns equation pretty unattractive...

Cheers,

Jessica