[Techtalk] Network Neighborhood/network connection drop

Sara Falamaki saraf at cse.unsw.edu.au
Fri Feb 21 13:34:08 EST 2003

Something I found rather handy was xsmbrowser.  It basically emulates
the network neighbourhood window in windows, and lets you browse
both windows boxes and  *nix  boxes running samba.  I'd use it  over
just mounting the samba share because it figures out the dhcp stuff
for ya, which is cool.

hth,
sara