[Techtalk] Solved - Weird PHP session variable problem

Vera Childs vera at dc-vc.net
Sun Feb 16 23:11:02 EST 2003

Well, tonight I managed to backtrack through this code I'm working with and
find out why my session variable wasn't sticking. It makes complete sense
now! There was some code deep down in there that cleaned up unnecessary
session variables. Any variables not explicitly mentioned in the code get
deleted from the session.

My new session variable is now mentioned in the cleanup section, and thus
stays with the session when I want it to. :)

Thanks for the ideas people gave me to try. I've now learned more about
reading the session files in this process.

-Vera