[Techtalk] Re: [Issues] Merry Christmas!

Tracey Clark grrliegeek at elenari.net
Mon Dec 22 11:32:02 EST 2003

And it was said by Gil Jacobs-->
> To LinuxChix
>
> Merry Christmas
>
> and
>
> A Happy New Year!

At the risk of being a Bah Humbug,
Why is it that some people assume we all want to be wished a Merry
Christmas? We're not all Christian here (pagan, personally). I appreciate
you wanting to pass on some holiday cheer, but please be inclusive rather
than exclusive. There are many many holiday traditions that surround
December 21st and the solstice. A simple "Happy Holidays" covers them
all.

And a Merry Yuletide to you ;)

--
Tracey
Celebrated Longest Night last night & already is having a happy new year.