[Techtalk] glibc upgrade?

iriXx dev_null at iriXx.org
Thu Dec 18 05:40:28 EST 2003

just to add...  upgrading glibc by hand is not for the fainthearted - or
even the very strong hearted....
i've lost count of the times i've killed X by trying to do that....

m~

--

 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
subtle and will piss on your computer."
-- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

 .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.