[Techtalk] Anybody out there?

Sara neuroticia at neuroticia.net
Sat Dec 6 15:27:04 EST 2003

Describe away.

You'd get much more help much faster if you described in the same email
as you asked "anyone out there?" ;)

"Caving in on all fronts" sounds scary. Like hard-drive-dying scary, or
hacked-box scary. First thing I'd do is back up whatever you can (new
backup--don't overwrite backup media!!!) just in case something's on its
way out. Always better safe than sorry.

-Sara