[Techtalk] samba problem

Rudy L. Zijlstra rudy at edsons.demon.nl
Mon Dec 1 15:37:22 EST 2003

We'd need a bit more information. The authentication section of the
config files that is.
What are the settings of:

        encrypt passwords
        security
        domain admin group
        logon script
        logon path
        logon drive
        domain logons
        os level
        preferred master
        domain master
        local master
        wins support

as far as you are using them and possibly some others. Considering the
win2k domain controller i do not expect the logon related settings to be
present.

Rudy