[Techtalk] text /resolution in text mode

Amelie C. alyosha_chan8 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 07:31:18 EST 2003

> When you say text mode, do you mean the console you
> see when you run a
> terminal (such as xterm, konsole, gnome-terminal),
> or do you mean the full
> screen terminal you get when you press Ctrl-Alt-F1,
> Ctrl-Alt-F2 etc?

I meant the full screen terminal with Ctrl-Alt-F1,
I have been searching online but I think I am using
the wrong keywords...



Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software

More information about the Techtalk mailing list