[Techtalk] Qmail forwarding some email

Subba Rao subba9 at cablespeed.com
Mon Aug 18 07:13:27 EST 2003

Hi,

I have never done this before with Qmail.  There is some email that I receive
which I would like to be forwarded to a different email address.  How can this
be done in Qmail?

If this cannot be done, I can use procmail to copy to the other address.
However I would like to use Qmail to do it.

Any information and pointers appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

--
Subba Rao
subba9 at cablespeed.com