[Techtalk] re: Setting up ADSL on RH 8

Berenice showercurtain2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 19:55:22 EST 2003

Please forget about my original question on this topic because my
sister's computer and my computer aren't networked in the way I
described anymore.  We got a new modem/router which takes care of
DHCP and NAT.  Yay!!

The only problem is that the setup was done by a friend while I was
out. After he setup the modem for Windows (he doesn't know linux), he
changed the default password that's needed to access the modem
configuration settings...and went on holiday without telling me what
the new password is.

Berenice

Berenice