[Techtalk] Considering an OS change

Meredydd Luff meredydd at everybuddy.com
Thu Apr 17 19:54:21 EST 2003

I'm being terribly hypocritical of course, as a long-time Slacker who's never
quite got around to wiping the machine and starting over, but I think I'd
have to recommend Debian. If you can hack Slackware (in both senses :-P), you
won't have any trouble with it, and apt-get is the mother of all package
management tools.

Meredydd

--

Everybuddy project maintainer