[Techtalk] Re: I lost my filesystem

Robert Wichert robert at wichert.org
Wed Apr 16 17:18:59 EST 2003

If you are trying to simply recover data, you might try R-Tools
R-Studio.  It worked for me.
http://www.r-tt.com/RStudio.shtml

Here is another amazing boot disk gizmo -
http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/editor.html it is amazingly good
at getting into a system, and works great with NTFS, FAT, and it appears
to be Linux compatible (I think it is Linux, actually) see
http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/README.txt

Both of these have worked for me just grand.

Never give up!

Robert Wichert