[Techtalk] Strange Obsession

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Mon Sep 30 18:42:32 EST 2002

i get these phantom messages a lot in kmail, i believe its a bug in the
version i have... they actually appear to overwrite normal messages for
a while and on restart they are gone... it seems to be a problem with
displaying messages....

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 07:16, kansas_kennedy at phreaker.net wrote:
> Well, I am getting a few messages from 'unknown' and with 'no subject' There's
> nothing in the mail (header file or body). I tried to dissect it with
> long-header in K-mail. When I hit the reply button it say:
>
> "On Wednesday 31 December 1969 18:59, you wrote:"
>
> Any clue on how can I nail down the sucker?
>
> Rgds, Ken.

iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

 _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email