[Techtalk] Probably A Simple DSL connection question

sarai at thirteenclocks.com sarai at thirteenclocks.com
Mon Sep 30 07:19:33 EST 2002

Dear all,
     I'm trying to figure out how to put my DSL connection info. into KDE,
so that I can use my Linux desktop to go online using DSL. I tried looking
into the Networking option. There, I saw a Remote access, Internet Dialer,
tried it, but couldn't connect. I also looked at Configuration, Networking,
but couldn't see FTPD Editor or Samba Configuration doin the trick. I tend
to make simple things hard to do.........Any suggestions? :)

Hope everyone's havin a nice Sunday eve.

Sara