[Techtalk] Another Sylpheed Question

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 28 10:31:14 EST 2002

Glen,
	 I am not sure this answer will help as I am new to Sylpheed and have
not used Opera. But have you looked in the "Common Preferences",
"Compose" and set "Automaticly select account for replies" Check box? I
think it is on by default so may not be what you need.	I am
experimenting with auto slecting "editor" in this message. This too may
help you, or be worth a try. It is in the same dialog box, "Compose".

Andrew