[Techtalk] Over-zealous spam filtering (by Raven's ISP?)

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Fri Sep 20 23:12:19 EST 2002

On Friday 20 September 2002 11:00 pm, raven wrote:
> I'm sorry if the filtering on our mailservers has inconvenienced anyone on
> the linuxchiq lists. For more detailed information about the situation,
> please point your browser at:
>
> http://banned-for-spamming.us/about-the-spam-policy.txt

(Sorry, hit the wrong reply button....)

Your banned list is as fine a collection of knaves and scoundrels as I have
ever seen, I recognize a lot of them:

trafficmagnet.net
bignet.com.lb
financialmarketadvisor.com

are just a small sample of persistent, unrepentant, prolific spammers.

Too bad there is no good way to retaliate. <dreaming of mackerel whackers>

--
Carla Schroder, Bratgrrl Computing