[Techtalk] Sending floppy disks thru the mail

BUNTER MATTHEW Matthew.Bunter at renaultvi.com
Mon Sep 16 16:15:00 EST 2002

--- Reçu de       VITEUR.BUNTERMA 04 72 96 57 77           16/09/02 16.15

Good luck on putting DO NOT X-RAY on packages nowadays.

An invitation for it to get lost if ever there was one.

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:01:36 -0700
Subject: Re: [Techtalk] Sending floppy disks thru the mail

On Thursday 12 September 2002 06:23 pm, Arashi wrote:
> This is a general question:  what are the chances of a floppy disk
> getting corrupted when it's sent overseas via air mail?

Hi Berenice,

Years ago, I received a package of software (three floppies) through the
U.S. Mail that were damaged (twice).  The good set was finally sent in
a cardboard disc package labeled "Software Enclosed!  DO NOT X-RAY!".
That might be worth a try.

-Liz