[Techtalk] Configuring Mailman to CC replies to the list

Sujita Purushothaman sujita at mimos.my
Mon Sep 16 15:44:59 EST 2002

Hi  everyone,
 I need to configure Mailman to CC (or BCC) the list  when someone
replies to a post; I don't want the reply to go only to the list, it
needs
to go to the person the reply is for, as well as the list, because the
person is not necessarily a member of the list. I know that if people
hit "Reply All" instead of Reply, it will go to both the poster & the
list;
Problem is some people will still acccidentally hit Reply, instead of

Rgds,
Sujita