[Techtalk] RE: sending floppy disks overseas

Arashi arashi at hpo.net
Fri Sep 13 20:50:47 EST 2002

>The easiest way to do this would be to use a couple >of squares of thin
sheet steel and put one on >either side of the disk.

Do you think aluminium foil would work? :P  Unfortunately, putting my work
onto CD isn't an option b/c I don't have a burner.

I saw some metal floppy cases at another computer shop today, but at 700 yen
each I think they're more for making a fashion statement and I'm not going
to spend that much on top of postage :P

cheers
Berenice