[Techtalk] easy queston-Spell

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 12 21:21:25 EST 2002

Spell-checker

Hi Again,
	As a long time Mac user I was extreemly fond of SpellCatcher, After
setup, all that was needed was to select text(Click-n-drag) in most any
app and press key-combo "control-L". Over the years I have made my own
dictionary file and added it to the main file, this has saved a lot of
time over the years. It is my hope to be abe to do this in any KDE/Gnome
app.Maybe in all of X. To have one dictionary for the system.
	Got any Ideas?

	Andrew