[Techtalk] The future of internet technology?

iriXx iriXx at iriXx.org
Tue Sep 10 16:01:19 EST 2002

On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 00:27, Arashi wrote:
> Can anyone recommend websites where I can find information about emerging
> internet technologies?
> As part of my database assignment, I have to write an essay on "What are the
> most important internet technologies for the future?" Of course members'
> opinions on this topic are welcome too.  I've searched using Google but a
> lot of results are IT company ads.

hi,

for 802.11b wireless networking you might like to check out
http://www.consume.net

hth

bw
miriam

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

 _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email
/ \    cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

 "Feel free to step up to the plate, but before you do, don't throw
rocks in glass houses..."
	- Linus Torvalds