[Techtalk] The future of internet technology?

Carlo Hamalainen ch at uq.net.au
Wed Sep 11 06:57:13 EST 2002

Hi,

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Arashi wrote:
> As part of my database assignment, I have to write an essay on "What are the
> most important internet technologies for the future?" Of course members'
> opinions on this topic are welcome too.  I've searched using Google but a
> lot of results are IT company ads.

Depends on how you Google. If you restrict hits to the .edu domain, as in
the following, you'll get some nicer results:

       internet technologies for the future site:.edu

This kind of Googling can be made more restrictive too. Suppose you know
that someone in Harvard was involved with this, then

       internet technologies for the future site:.harvard.edu

would find related links.

-- Carlo