[Techtalk] asking the TeX eXperts.... conversion tools for TeXinfo

iriXx iriXx at iriXx.org
Sun Sep 8 11:25:24 EST 2002

since we've been espousing the wonders of TeX.....

i'm supposed to be formatting my book in TeXinfo... but i'm no expert,
so at the moment i've been using texmacs in the hope that i can convert
it over afterwards.... its kinda difficult to write a book using TeX
commands, easier to work in kword (lighter to use than texmacs), convert
to TeX and so on....

but...

i was looking for something to make life a little easier....

does anyone know of any
a) nice (or even not-so-nice) front ends for TeXinfo...

or

b) conversion tools... from any format - rtf, html, tex, tm... etc....

much thanx

iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

 _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email
/ \    cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

 "Feel free to step up to the plate, but before you do, don't throw
rocks in glass houses..."
	- Linus Torvalds