[Techtalk] argh... NFS headache...

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Sat Oct 26 02:10:30 EST 2002

complaints to: /dev/null

oops... small update... i've managed to get the desktop machine (wembly) to
mount the laptop (hamish)... but cant seem to get the laptop to mount the
desktop.... strange, as i've done exactly the same procedure on both...

thx

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

 _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email